From here on out I will try and do a weekly wrap up. Since I have not posted much lately this first one will be a few weeks wrap up.
Things going on:
- D had her 1 year appointment and has finally reached 50th percentile weight (I think she was 5th in January)
- We went to a music concert for kids at church. We had to leave half way through because D was not al that into the music and ice cream sounded like a better thing to do.
- I have been to too many meetings in LA lately-my heart goes out to any one making that three hour each way comute.
- D is going through a velcro stage that is a little tiresome.
- She has started to play with dolls. She goes “wah-wah” then picks them up to rock them. It is too cute.
- She also goes “wah-wah” and wants you to pick her up and rock her, also cute, right now. I might have a different opinion in a month.
- We met D’s new best friend another Miss D, born to one of my best freinds.
That’s about it for now. I have become boring (actually I have never been all that exciting). Mostly work is busy and draining right now. I am praying things will balance out in the coming months. I am becoming better at delegating, but there is still alot to do. Not having the freedom to spend a few extra hours at work really makes a difference. But the price of better performance at work is less time with D and that it not something I am willing to do. So I do the best I can and leave the detail to God.