1. Two year olds have no sympathy when her mom is sick. She may even use her weakened state to bring sand into the house because there was no stove outside to cook her “oatmeal”. Thank goodness for Aunt Pam who did stories and bedtime for me so I could sleep.
2. Dori can get dressed all by herself. She seems to be growing up so fast.
3. Speaking of growing, she has a size 3T tee-shirt that is too small for her. Granted it shrank quite a bit when I washed it but she was wearing a 24 months at the beginning of winter. She can also reach the doorbell now without me lifting her up. I have heard caffeine can stunt growth. Has anyone used this on successfully to keep their kid from growing? (I am kidding.)
4. If you take three bowls, a plastic egg and broccoli, and share, you are the most popular kid at the park. Or is this just a Dori thing?
5. Water from the drinking fountain is somehow much better than water from home.
6. As Dori grows I love her little personality more and more each day.